PENGEMBANGAN BUKU AJAR TRIGONOMETRI BERBASIS CONTEXTUAL TEACHING AND LEARNING UNTUK MAHASISWA PENDIDIKAN MATEMATIKA

R Nurmala

Abstract


Abstract

This research is a research and development which aims to produce a product in the form of a trigonometric textbook based on Contextual Teaching and Learning for Mathematics Education students. The development of teaching materials in this research refers to the Thiagarajan Model. This model consists of 4 stages of development,namely Define, Design, Develop, and Disseminates. The data analysis technique used is product feasibility test analysis and product practicality test analysis. The result of the research is that the product produced in the form of trigonometric textbooks based on Contextual Teaching and Learning is feasible and practical for use for mathematics education students. This is based on the data analysis of the experts, namely the material experts, respectively, obtained a percentage of 81% with proper criteria and 84% with very feasible criteria, each presentation expert obtained 92% with very feasible criteria and 89% with very feasible criteria. Based on the results of data analysis on student responses to large-scale trials, it was found that 79% stated that trigonometric textbook based on Contextual Teaching and Learning were very good and the remaining 21% stated that Contextual Teaching and Learning-based trigonometric textbooks were good.

Keywords: Development, textbook, Contextual Teaching and Learning

Abstrak

Penelitian pengembangan ini bertujuan untuk menghasilkan produk yaitu buku teks trigonometri berbasis Contextual Teaching and Learning yang layak dan praktis untuk mahasiswa di jurusan Pendidikan Matematika. Pengembangan produk mengacu pada model Model Thiagarajan yaitu Define, Design, Develop, dan Disseminates. Analisis yang digunakan yaitu uji kelayakan dan analisis uji kepraktisan penggunaan produk. Berdasar pada analisis data para ahli materi diperoleh skor 81% berada pada kategori layak dan 84% berada pada kategori sangat layak. Pada ahli presentasi memperoleh 92% dengan kategori sangat layak dan 89% dengan kategori layak. Adapun data respon siswa terhadap uji coba skala besar diketahui bahwa 79% menyatakan bahwa buku teks trigonometri berbasis Contextual Teaching and Learning berada pada kategori sangat baik dan 21% menyatakan buku teks trigonometri berbasis Contextual Teaching and Learning bagus.

Kata Kunci: Pengembangan, buku ajar, pembelajaran kontekstual

Full Text:

PDF

References


DAFTAR PUSTAKA

Arikunto. (2012). Dasar-dasar Evaluasi Pendidikan. In Jakarta : Bumi Aksara. Bumi Aksara.

Iskandar, F., & Andriyani, R. (2019). Pengembangan Bahan Ajar Trigonometri untuk Meningkatkan Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis Matematis Mahasiswa. Prosiding PRISMA, 759–763.

Nurmala R, & Izzatin, M. (2018). Pengembangan Bahan Ajar Pembelajaran PDM Berbasis Buku Teks untuk Menumbuhkan Kemandirian Belajar Mahasiswa Pendidikan Matematika. Borneo Saintek, 1(3), 40–50. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.35334/borneo_saintek.v1i3.933

Nurmala R, & Susanti, D. (2019). Pengembangan Bahan Ajar Trigonometri berbasis Literasi Matematika. Borneo Saintek, 2(1), 37–45. http://jurnal.borneo.ac.id/index.php/borneo_saintek/issue/view/57/showToc

Perwitasari, S. (2018). Pengembangan Bahan Ajar Tematik Berbasis Kontekstual. Jurnal Pendidikan :Teori, Penelitian Dan Pengembangan, 3(3), 278–285.

Prastowo, A. (2011). Panduan Kreatif Membuat Bahan Ajar Inovatif. In Yogyakarta : Diva Press.

Sinaga, M., & Situmorang, M. (2015). Pengembangan Bahan Ajar Berbasis Kontekstual untuk Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar Mahasiswa Pada Pengajaran Reaksi Redoks. Prosiding SEMIRATA, 549 – 558.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Mailing Address :

Mathematic Education and Aplication Journal (META)
Faculty Teaching and Learning Education, Borneo Tarakan University
Jl. Amal Lama No 1, Tarakan 50275, Indonesia
E-Mail : metajournalubt@gmail.com
Web : http://jurnal.borneo.ac.id/index.php/meta
Telp : 085250104307 (Azwar Anwar) Faks. (0551) 2052558